Our clinicians can customize treatments specifically for you, be that Chiropody/Podiatry or Physiotherapy/Osteopathy. Each program usually includes exercises to continue at home so that your road to recovery is both shorter and faster. Please drop us a line on 020 7730 8437 to find out how we can help, even if your condition isn’t listed here. These are simply the ailments that we treat most often.
- PhysiotherapyTake a liberating journey back to health, movement, happiness and freedom from pain.
- FootcarePreventative care, diagnosis and treatment of patients with foot and lower limb injuries.
- Massage TherapyAlleviate the stresses, aches and pains that are a part of everyday life.
- OsteopathyReturn to wellness and recovery from injury, through effective pain relief and active rehabilitation.
- Spinal pain of joint and disc origin
- Sports injuries
- Postural dysfunction
- Arm and leg pain
- Postoperative pain
- Sprains, strains and bruises
- Painful Corns/Callosities/Verrucae
- Nail conditions; e.g. Ingrowing or Fungal, etc.
- Sports related and postural foot problems
- Assessment for orthotics/footwear
- Surgical conditions – treated under local anesthetic
We have just one purpose: to help you feel and be your best! We do it by assessing and treating physical problems in a way that gives you more control of your well-being, cuts recovery time and reduces the need for painkillers, all from our central London clinic.
The team at Sloane Square Clinic use their clinical qualifications to offer unique insight, service and treatment for health and well-being. Having over 20 years of experience gives all the clinicians a profoundly broad base of expertise to draw upon. Contact us now to find out more.